This was taken from her blog post today:
Thank you for all the prayers that went out today for us. God's presence and peace is strong, and that unexplicable peace helps fight away my fear and doubt.
Specifically, our prayer requests are:
- the baby continues to get the blood supply and nutrients it needs to grow healthy and strong, (or as Olivia prays each night: that the baby will stay inside mommy's tummy until it grows big and can come out to be with us).
- The tear in placenta will not grow and the blood clot will absorb.
- The partial placenta previa will move upwards as my uterus continues to grow.
- That God will continue to provide the help we need as long as I am restricted to bedrest.
- That God will guide us in our decision regarding an OB and hospital to deliver at. I would like to stay with my same OB, since he is familiar with my history, but there are a few complications that need to be worked out.