Hi Prayer Friends,
I'm so sorry I've been unable to post lately - I've had a list going for a few weeks and each day it seems the Lord lays a new request or praise upon my heart. Unfortunately my life lately has not allowed me much computer time to update here, but luckily, the Lord knows each request by heart and has been protecting all of those in need along the way. Thank you all who continue to pray for others. It is such a blessing to know that there are "strangers" out there who care for each of us and can "carry some of our burdens" when we need help the most.
Each of these requests/praises deserve their own posts, but I just do not have the time. Again, the Lord does and will make sure each is protected and loved on. Thank you for lifting the below up in prayer as your time allows you.
Hugs and prayers,
1. Pamela - 26 weeks pregnant with her first Baby Girl - possible hypertension
2. Allison - pregnant with miracle IVF twins - she also has rheumatoid arthritis - please pray for these babies and their momma
3. Matthew - is 5 years old - his parents got divorced only about 4 months ago and both have already gotten remarried - he is very confused
4. Melanie - 24 weeks pregnant with her second Baby (Elanie) (lost Nehemiah in 2008 to early miscarriage) and her growth is showing 2 weeks behind - doctors just changed the due date to June 5 instead of May 24 - also she has partial placenta previa and is on home bed rest - Ralph, Melanie's husband, also just got orders to deploy to Afghanistan in about 1 week! The deployment could last up to 1 year! Melanie will move back to TX to be near family while he is away. Melanie is beside herself with worry. Please pray for this entire family.
5. Debbi's dad - had prostate surgery and then complications
6. Debbi's health - currently she is on IVs due to an infection - she has CF
7. Cyndi - had gall bladder surgery last week
8. PaPa (my grandpa) - has prostate surgery this week - he also has Parkinson's and lives in a home (he also has some dementia)
9. Rachel's grandpa - has been taken to the Hospice Center so that they could find the right medicine to manage his symptoms. He's not resting well due to discomfort and anxiety. Please pray for peace for him (and her grandmother who's not resting well either).
1. Daniel - is cancer free!
2. Phillips Phamily Mama is pregnant with Baby C!